Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO)
Brandi brings a creative and innovative combination of training and subject matter expertise to her leadership role as Chief Knowledge Officer of AMPED2PLAY Inc. Brandi’s exceptional knowledge of inclusion strategies, implementation solutions and user directed tools reflects her Adapted Physical Activity and Play Development Specialist experience, now reflected in the vision and mission of AMPED2PLAY.
- 20 Years as a Post-Secondary Education Instructor, Adapted Physical Activity and Inclusion Specialist
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education), a Master of Arts, Physical Education.
- Board Certified Teacher.
- Therapeutic Play Specialist.
- International resource in inclusive, therapeutic play solutions for education, healthcare, and business.
- Co-Founder of Red Deer Adapted Sports Association and Program Design for Play2Move and Play2Learn for children with disabilities and their families.
- Designer and Lead Instructor for all Diversity and Inclusion Training and Programming.
- Member of The Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS).
- Award-winning Scholar and Instructor
- Canadian best selling author of ‘Return To Play: Rebuilding Resilience, Risk and Reconnection’, and Podcast Host of “Play For A Change.”