Taking Diversity and Inclusion policies from words on a page to measurable actions, behaviours and social change
From Policy2People is a 3-day Diversity and Inclusion Workshop designed specifically for corporations to enhance measurable actions, build professional connections, and generate positive social change from within. It is our first step of four, where we connect with your corporate platform to build authentic and sustainable change in your organization’s culture, starting from the inside.
We provide strategies for your leaders that generate:
- Positive behaviour change, identifying strengths and gaps without blaming.
- Appropriate learning and development strategies for inclusion based on customized strategies for your organizations exclusive journey.
- Building skills that give lasting answers to why inclusion works and the “unwritten” rules that become barriers to progress.
- Employee mental wellness, and psychological safety in the workplace.
- Loyalty and engagement.
- Reduced fear and vulnerability in connection to new and unexpected differences.
- Increased open communication about the value of difference.
We build the common ground for your organization to address:
- Inclusive on-boarding practices.
- Communication and connection for multigenerational interactions.
- Personal and professional health & wellness.
- Barriers to connection and collaboration.
- Humility and dignity.
- Vulnerability, shame and judgement.
- Physical, cognitive and social differences.
- Workplace civility.
- Trust and responsibility
- Psychological safety.
- The value of diversity & inclusion at the personal, team, and organizational levels.
- Recognizing strengths and growth opportunities for yourself and for others.
- How diversity and inclusion influence day-to-day interactions and decision-making.
Return on Investment:
- Employee retention and resilience.
- Retain top diverse and innovative talent.
- Increased team engagement and loyalty.
- Decreased turnover.
- Decreased absenteeism.
- Lasting and sustainable change in inclusive culture and customer service.
- Long term process for lasting ROI.
- Practice and training techniques, models and ideas that get diversity messages across
- A model for effectively introducing inclusion in organizations, departments and teams.