Play does not demand your compliance to a policy, it invites your contribution to the change.
PLAY2PERFORM is our corporate platform for making authentic, sustainable, measurable change in your organization’s culture.
Would you like to know how employee health, retention, diversity, inclusion, assumption and fear are all affecting your profit? Why are quality leaders and employees, good programs and professional development not sustainable? Surface level solutions are being applied to deeply rooted challenges. It’s time for unfiltered conversations and genuine, measurable change.
Every year, many organizations allocate time, resources, and budget towards fostering an inclusive culture — and the interest, through necessity, is still increasing! We move organizations from well written policy documents to affecting change in people by providing implementable solutions that make a difference now!
The Foundation of policy2people
From POLICY2PEOPLE builds on the foundation of ‘Our Greatest Differences are Our Greatest Strengths.
In this process AMPED2PLAY will:
- Use play to drive us, connect us, to fuel inclusion, equity, ability, and to give us perspective without judgment of both ourselves, and others.
- Grow inclusive practices through personal and team immersion in sensory awareness, environmental scanning, and adaptive communication experiences.
- Cultivate a range of social and emotional capabilities such as empathy, adaptability, self-awareness, and self-regulation through experiential learning.
- Navigate fears associated with inclusive language, diverse communication styles and physical differences.
- Reveal and respect the diverse Play Styles and preferences of every participant.
- Recognize the value of risk in play as we change the social script for inclusion.
High Level Outcomes Include:
- Increased creative confidence.
- Make employees more cognitively nimble, ready to learn more, grow more, and produce more in the workplace.
- Better interpersonal relationships in the workplace that lead to higher trust and a higher level of organizational commitment.
- Decreased lost time due to physical and emotional fatigue-related reasons.
- Higher percentage of productive work hours based on more effective engagements with supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Improve individual mindfulness capability, thereby improving one’s relationship to self and others, leading to overall improvement in organizational performance