Customer Connection, Engagement and Service
Why SenseABLE Service?
Every interaction between your clients and your environment drives their decision to return. SenseABLE Service Training uses a combination of principles including diversity training, inclusive culture, social psychology, and behavior economics in connection with sensory integration to build connection. These are the barriers to continued interactions with clients:
- Risk Avoidance
- Fear of Rejection
- Differences of Language and Communication
In a single interaction, customers can experience all/some of these barriers to your messaging, brand, and product. ALL CAN and DO affect your profitability.
Return on Investment:
- Increased diverse customer base and engagement (“a half trillion-dollar market” according to the American Institutes for Research 2018).
- Recognition as SenseABLE Employer and Company to partners, community, and shareholders.
- Increased employee engagement and empathy.
- Increased creative and innovative solutions to unique customer needs.
- Creates a stronger and broader narrative about disability, diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity + Inclusion and Understanding = greater engagement for employees and customers.
- Organizations prepared for disruption and difference with proactive, practiced solutions.