We use play as the foundation to understand the sensory experience of every individual, and in the creation of spaces that are unique and welcoming to individuals of all abilities. AMPED2PLAY ensures that your employees and customers embrace the sensory opportunities that we create with you.
Would you like to know how to manage employee and customer retention at the same time? We know that emotional factors comprise up to 70% of economic decision-making. Customers want more than satisfactory transactions; they are looking for meaningful relationships.
Every interaction between your clients and your environment drives their decision to return. SenseABLE Service Training uses a combination of principles including diversity training, inclusive culture, social psychology, and behavior economics in connection with sensory integration to build connection.
What is SenseABLE Service?
- Employees who are able to identify their own sensory needs to optimize personal and professional performance, for example people who are sensitive to sound are less likely to be productive in noisy settings. This can be adapted if recognized by both the employee and the employer.
- Recognition of multiple ways of experiencing sensory input and output, including sensory integration, over and under sensitivity to visual, auditory (hearing), vestibular, tactile (touch), taste, proprioception.
- Customer service representatives able to perceive and react to customer sensory cues and preferences in order to increase customer service satisfaction and rates of return.
- Create spaces where customers feel you had their needs in mind before they arrived.
- Employees who are willing to and empowered to explore innovative and creative solutions to customer challenges and unique needs, feeling both valued and valuable in the process.
Why SenseABLE Service Training?
SenseABLE Service Training creates sustainable change by immersing participants in experiential, applied play scenarios that evoke the need for physical, cognitive and social/ emotional adaptation and connection. Play is used as a catalyst for authenticity in conversations that open doors to barriers to SenseABLE Service including:
- Lack of Experience
For Any Inquiries Please
Contact Us Below
Join Our Social Play